tattoos

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Wedding Coolie Cups Sayings

Group Therapy!

Friday I started the course pre-natal care, in Merate, why give birth there ...
My first impression was positive even though it seemed to be in group therapy as in the classic film "Made in USA" where he in a circle with one person in the center that makes you speak in turn and tell us about your experience: name, age, weeks of gestation, because you're there ... and so on, not wanting to sound too sarcastic and insensitive to the problems that other mothers might have, I said that I seemed to be a "group therapy" or rather a meeting of the anonymous An alcoholic who has a pre-birth!
I consider myself lucky that my pregnancy is progressing in the best way, my little baby is growing well and now I see the bumps on my belly, we are deciding the name, choosing home and away, but I'm not upset, I'll shake when my " Piccolino "is born and then I'll have to give them to you to do! Now it's "simple" he is inside me and I just gotta worry about not having problems that could harm its growth!

Here I am in a photo a few weeks ago! Serena and Panzona ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger