tattoos

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Slurpee Free 7-11 Icecream Coupons (www seveneleven com)

7-11 Slurpee Free 7-11 Icecream Coupons

Okay, we have some nice 7-11 coupons here! These are not available on www seveneleven com, only from your newspaper or mail.

Truthfully, a friend gave this coupon to me and I don't know where she got it. It looks like it was a mailed advertisement. I used to get a lot of coupons for a 7-11 Slurpee Free and take the kids over but since we moved we haven't seen any of those.


Anyhow, they are for hand-dipped icecream coupons. You have a pair "Buy 1, Get 1 FREE" coupons for when you take the whole family and a pair of "$0.50 Off Hand-Dipped Ice Cream in a Waffle Cone" for when you're alone.

www seveneleven com

NOTE: The 7-11 Slurpee free coupons I had have all been discontinued or expired. I had a link for a printable Slurpee coupon but that's been taken down as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger