tattoos

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Organizing the Pantry

Today I am linking up with
Domestically Speaking 
and
cleaning and organizing the pantry.  
It is 5ft. long and 4 feet wide.
I keep food, cleaning supplies, appliances, recyclables, and pet food here.
Here is the before

 before

 before 

 Here is everything piled on the island from the pantry.  I can't believe there is that much stuff crammed in there.  The island is 9ft long and is completely full.

 another view

 These are the appliances that go in the pantry.  I have outlets in there and don't have to remove the appliance to use it.  (I hate clutter on my counter top)

 Everything removed and wiped down.  Now is the time to flip all the shelves over so they don't start to warp.  

 After:  Nice, clean, organized pantry.

After

~dawn~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger