tattoos

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Side Entrance Build

For those of you who don't know:  I live in a log home built completely by my Hubby, Son, and me.

We have been in the cabin a year now and finally had the money and energy to add the porches.
This is the side entrance that we use everyday.

If you missed our Front Porch Build click here or the decorated porch click here.
I'm lucky to have a Hubby and Son that can build anything and the equipment to do it.

 The porch makes the home look less boxy now.

Now all we have left to do is put the porch ceiling on.

 The Adirondack chair was made by my son, the red flower planter was an old grill and can be seen here, and the bucket holds my kitchen herb garden.

Thanks for stopping by.

Linking up with
HOH 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger