tattoos

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Ca$h Filled Balloons

It's a party!

Today it's my twin nephews birthday party, and I needed to be creative with $20 cash gifts.
I always hate giving money in a card, it seems so boring so instead, CA$H FILLED BALLOONS.

Its easy and fun, follow along.
First I headed to the dollar store and purchased a package of 20 helium grade, 9 inch balloons.

Then stopped at the bank and traded $40 for $2 bills.

Stretch each balloon over a funnel, roll up the cash, and place into each balloon.

I had 20 balloons, each containing a $2 bill.  

Then head back to your local dollar store and have them filled with helium.  (Mine did this for free)

Attach a ribbon and head to the party!
What a fun way to be creative with $20.

Not to mention how much fun they will have popping each balloon to get to the ca$h.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger