tattoos

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wednesdays Outfit

Shopping and out to lunch with my Mom!

 Lavender Cardigan - Kohls
Blouse - Thrifted
Denim Crops - Coldwater Creek





Black Bag - Miche
Black Sandals - Target


Earrings - Made by me
Ring - Made by me


Thursdays Outfit
Funeral Today



Yellow Cardigan - Lands End
Black and White Dress - Thrifted


I am wearing my new contacts.
Not sure whats up with them, but I look like a vampire.



Red Bag - Miche - Gifted by Cousin Lori
Red Shoes - Famous Footware



Necklace - Made by me
Earrings - Made by me

Fridays Outfit
Shopping Today

White Tank - Coldwater Creek
Cardigan - Target
Black Shorts - Chicos



Flower Pin - Made by me


Hot Pink Bag - Miche
Black Sandals - Target



Bracelet - Kohls
Earrings - Made by me

Mondays Outfit
Golfing Today

Orange T - Lands End
Orange Cardigan - Lands End
Denim Trousers - Coldwater Creek


Flower Pin - Made by me




Orange Bag - Miche
Orange Sandals - Target


Necklace - Fashion Bug
Earrings - Fashion Bug




Linking up with
Pleated Poppy


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger